|Period||Garden Suites||Beachfront Suites||Hillside Pool Suites|
|21 Dec '19 to 04 Jan '20||$1,880||$2,280||$2,400|
|05 Jan '20 to 31 Mar '20||$1,560||$1,880||$2,000|
|01 Apr '20 to 20 Dec '20||$1,200||$1,400||$1,600|
RATES POLICY 2020
All rates are quoted in US dollars, based on double occupancy per suite per night, inclusive of all meals and drinks, and are subject to 13% government tax and a statutory service charge of 10%. For more detail on the all-inclusive offering go to ‘all-inclusive’ under the Resort/About tab. Rates are subject to change and during the year we do occasionally have special offers so please go to the Offers tab under Reservations. Single occupancy rates are the same as double occupancy rates.
Hermitage Bay is an all-inclusive resort. The hotel is closed from 31st August to 9th October.
We accept children aged 14 - 16 years. A maximum of one child per suite at $400US per night excluding taxes may share with two adults in the Beachfront or Garden Suites
A minimum stay of three nights is required except for the period from 21st December to 4th January when the minimum stay is seven nights. Shorter stays are welcome subject to availability.
3-night deposit inclusive of tax and service charge is required at time of booking
CANCELLATION POLICIES 2020
- Free cancellation 61 or more days before arrival date
- 60 to 36 days before arrival date 50% of total stay
- 35 - 0 days before arrival date 100% of total stay
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance so that you can be reimbursed by your insurer for any loss in the event of an unforeseen circumstance, which may result in you having to cancel your reservation within the penalty period. We require a long penalty period, compared to a city hotel, for example, since we do not get last minute bookings or 'walk-ins’. As a holiday destination, most of our guests plan and book flights, in addition to booking a hotel room, at least 3 months in advance.
- Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations will be processed between 8:00-17:00 AST Monday to Saturday.
- Requests received after 17:00 AST from Monday to Saturday or any time Sunday will be considered as received the following day.
- Any modification made to an existing reservation is considered a cancellation of the original reservation, and cancellation charges will be applied accordingly.